This everything bagel-inspired savory granola makes a great snack for cocktailing or adds a healthy crunch to salads.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup flax seed
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raw sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus a bit more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 orange
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together oats, nuts, seeds, onion, salt, olive oil, egg white, and agave nectar in a large bowl.
3. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake, stirring only once, for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
4. Let cool and before serving, toss granola in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, a bit of orange zest, and a pinch of sea salt to taste.