- 8oz 66% chocolate discs
- 3 tablespoons Cobram Estate California Select EVOO
- 3 tablespoons roasted cocoa nibs
- 1 to 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt
- Add chocolate discs to a glass bowl positioned over a pot of gently boiling water to melt. Stir occasionally with a rubber spatula. Gradually stir in the EVOO until homogenous.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper. Pour out the melted chocolate and olive oil mixture onto the parchment. Make sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t drip any of the water from the pot onto the chocolate.
- Using an offset spatula or rubber spatula, spread the melted chocolate in to one even layer. Evenly sprinkle the cocoa nibs and sea salt across the chocolate and transfer to the freezer to set up. Freeze for thirty minutes to a few hours then break into bite size pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.